2012年9月16日 星期日

英文自我介紹


Hello! My name is Godspeed Huang. I was born in Kaohsiung. My birthday is on January 4th. There are four people in my family, including my father, my mother, my sister and I. We are a small family. My father is a teacher and my mother is a teacher, too. My sister and I are students . We study at LongHua Junior High School.
I can do many things in my free time. Well, I like playing table tennis, reading books, riding a bike, drawing pictures and playing the piano and the ukulele.My favorite books are Harry potter and Percy Jackson. The books are very interesting. They are about fantasy and adventure. My favorite cartoon is Conan. I think Conan is the smartest and I want to be that like him. 
I have played table tennis for five years, and I have ever attended two games. I have studied piano lessons for three years, and I can play many songs. I am playing the ukulele and my father is singing at the same time.I have a happy family. I like my family very much. Thank you, everyone. That’s all.  

沒有留言: